Monday, April 5, 2010

Too Cool for School...


Alright so its the last couple weeks of this semester, and I can NOT wait for it to be overrr!

I have 4 exams and I'll be officially done on the 20th. Woot! I got my acceptance letter into the LPN course and I start in the fall. I was looking at my schedule and its a little bit ridiculous my first year, but it shouldn't be too bad. Obviously I can handle it.

Once I'm finished my exams my mom, sister, grandma and myself are all making the 12 hour trek down to Utah for Women's Conference! Eeek! I'm so excited! We are going to be joined by all my aunts that live down there as well! It's going to be a great week! Me and Jess (my sister) were picking out the classes that we are thinking of attending. It's going to be a wonderful bonding time for me and her.


No comments:

Post a Comment